Greetings from Denmark

Hier können sich neue Mitglieder vorstellen!
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
MadsMollenberg
Vespa: GL 150
Land: Danmark

Greetings from Denmark

#1 Beitrag von MadsMollenberg » Fr 9. Sep 2022, 09:31

Greetings to everyone on here 😀.
My name is Mads, and i Live in Denmark.
I heard that there was a bigger market for Vespa enthusiasts in Germany, and decided to see for my self.
I have for a while been trying to sell my Vespa GL 150 in Denmark, through Facebook marketplace and networking, all though potential buyers have been plenty, none was willing to pay a decent price for the piece that I have.
The bike is located in Copenhagen at this point for exhibition at my fathers second-hand store.
What do you guys think? Might there be a potential buyer south of the boarders of Jutland 😄
B91990C1-9714-4720-8C4D-A17D969ECEF6.jpeg
I have more pictures of it in better quality, but the website won’t let me upload it, since the files are too big.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

megafoxx
Vespa: GTS 300 & PX 125
Land: Deutschland

Re: Greetings from Denmark

#2 Beitrag von megafoxx » Fr 9. Sep 2022, 17:42

Hej Mads!

I am sure there is a market for Vespa classics. Here's what you can try:
  • www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de (German online Loppemarked), think you need to specify a location in Germany e.g. Flensburg/Hamburg) - you can post the link to the offer here in the forum
  • www.germanscooterforum.de (largest German forum for Vespa classics), however sales may only be advertised in the forum if they are offered there exclusively in the forum
At least for new, younger vehicles I had seen on my last Denmark vacation is the price level in Denmark higher than in Germany. How that is with classics I can not judge.

Best regards to Denmark!

Antworten